How to Use Bonsai Tree Food
Bonsai are living, growing pieces of art.
Contrary to popular belief, bonsai are not their own species of tree, but are natural trees cultivated to grow at a small scale. While the word “bonsai” conjures images of gnarled trunks and tiny pink blossoms, it is possible to grow bonsai versions of anything from redwoods to willows. Each type requires slightly customized care, including a specialized bonsai tree fertilizer.
Created Specifically for Bonsai Trees
Our bonsai tree fertilizer was created as a gentle formula so that you can use it every time you water. There is no risk to burning or over fertilizing your bonsai tree with our safe bonsai tree food.
It gives your tree the steady daily multivitamin each needs every time you water. This will result in better grown and overall better health for your plant.
About Bonsai Tree Food
To eliminate the guesswork our of fertilizing your bonsai tree, start by adding a liquid 3-3-3 product to your watering can before each use.
This gives your tree a steady, slow infusion of nutrients (as opposed to sudden spikes and periods of starvation). It also helps prevent missed feedings and frees you from the hassle of developing a set schedule.
The Bonsai Tree Food is a product made with no urea, and it includes humid and fulvic acid and sea kelp extract. All of these micronutrients have been added to provide bonsais with the nutrients it needs to protect and strengthen the root system.
How to Use Bonsai Tree Food
The Bonsai Tree Food liquid formula means no mixing, no measuring, and no mess. The organic, non toxic formula is ready to use straight from the bottle.
Simply add 1 teaspoon of fertilizer into your watering can and water as normal.
Consistently fertilizing your bonsai tree each time you water allows your tree to get consistent nutrients in a gentle and safe way.
- Make sure you’re giving your plants the right nutrients! Our Indoor Plant Food works perfectly for almost all indoor plants, and it’s easy to use. Grab it here!
- Use our premium well-draining potting soil for your houseplant.
- Protect your houseplant from insects, bacteria, and fungus with our Houseplant Leaf Armor. (As an added bonus, the Leaf Armor also cleans and adds shine to your houseplant’s leaves!)
- Use a moisture meter like this one to always know how thirsty your plant is.
- Click here to shop live plants!
To learn more:
- Join us for our free Top Secrets From Fiddle Leaf Fig Growers Webinar or enroll in our free Advanced Fiddle Leaf Fig Care Course.
- Read The Fiddle Leaf Fig Expert, your complete guide to growing healthy fiddle leaf fig plants. The book is available in full-color paperback or Kindle edition on Amazon now!
- Click to join our community on Facebook: Houseplant Resource Group.