Welcome to The Houseplant Resource Center. I started this website because I want to make growing houseplants as simple and easy as possible.
There is a ton of information out there which can be complex and overwhelming.
When it comes to caring for houseplants, failure is taken personally. You’re labeled as someone with a black thumb and that simply isn’t true.
Most houseplants are set up to fail.
Growers want to grow them and sell them like they are cut flowers. You are set up to fail by bringing them into a darker home environment and you may be unsure what soil is the best to use, how to water the plant and more.
The Houseplant Resource Center tells you exactly what you need to know to be successful at growing houseplants.
You Can Grow Houseplants | Houseplant Resource Center
I’m here to tell you there is a better way.
By learning the fundamentals of houseplants, you will know what to look out for and you will be successful at growing houseplants.
The Houseplant Resource Center provides you with care tips for your favorite houseplants. If you have a houseplant you would like to know more about, reach out to us and let us know.
- Make sure you’re giving your plants the right nutrients! Our Indoor Plant Food works perfectly for almost all indoor plants, and it’s easy to use. Grab it here!
- Use our premium well-draining potting soil for your houseplant.
- Protect your houseplant from insects, bacteria, and fungus with our Houseplant Leaf Armor. (As an added bonus, the Leaf Armor also cleans and adds shine to your houseplant’s leaves!)
- Use a moisture meter like this one to always know how thirsty your plant is.
- Click here to shop live plants!
To learn more:
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Join us for our free Top Secrets From Fiddle Leaf Fig Growers Webinar or enroll in our free Advanced Fiddle Leaf Fig Care Course.
- Read The Fiddle Leaf Fig Expert, your complete guide to growing healthy fiddle leaf fig plants. The book is available in full-color paperback or Kindle edition on Amazon now!
- Click to join our community on Facebook: Houseplant Resource Group.