What’s Wrong With My Plant?
Do you have a plant with a problem, but you’re not sure what to do? Don’t worry—the doctor is here for you. Ask the houseplant doctor a question and upload photos of your plant to get recommendations.
Get started by adding your topic, photos, and some information about your plant. It’s helpful to let the doctor know the following:
- How long have you had your plant?
- When did the problem start?
- What are the symptoms of the problem?
- How often do you water your plant?
- How much do you water?
- What does your drainage look like?
- What soil are you using?
- How often do you use fertilizer?
- How much sun does your plant get? Where is it in your home?
- Posted by: Zahid Nasirov
- Posted by: Whitney Gross
Browning in New Leaves of Baby Rubber Plant After Using Fertilizer and MultivitaminPosted by: Danielle Light
- Posted by: Jody Defayette
Brown Spots on my Fiddle Leaf FigPosted by: Amanda Tillman
- Posted by: maria matamoros
Brown Spots on a Fiddle Leaf PlantPosted by: Pascale Daquin